Thanks for STEPPING UP FOR CHOICE and supporting Centre for Civil Society.
Centre for Civil Society advances social change through public policy. Our work in education, livelihood, and policy training promotes choice and accountability across the private and public sectors. To translate policy into practice, we engage with policy and opinion leaders through research, pilot projects and advocacy. We envision a world where each individual leads a life of choice in personal, economic and political spheres and every institution is accountable.
Here's what you can do:
- Support less-privileged youth through Vikalp vouchers which will help them undergo skills training of his / her choice with job placements. Donate now!
- Become a Dream Challenger and raise a minimum of Rs 4 lakh for CCS using the ADHM 2014 vehicle. HNI’s with a will and a wide social network or individuals who wish to challenge themselves by raising his/her fundraising commitment as Dream Challengers. A Dream Challenger can register to participate in any of the race categories on race day. A confirmed Dream Challenger is not required to pay an additional amount as Event entry fees. Click Here to register
- Become a Dream Maker and help raise a minimum of Rs 1.50 lakh for CCS using the ADHM 2014 vehicle. Individuals with a wide social network or individuals who work or have seen the work of your organization can become Dream Makers. Young adults too can be excellent ambassadors for our work and thereby effective fundraisers as Dream Makers. A Dream Maker can register to participate in any of the race categories on race day. A confirmed Dream Maker is not required to pay an additional amount as Event entry fees. Click Here to register
- Take up the Youth Challenge, a category specially designed for students of educational institutions who feel passionate about a cause and commit to raise a cumulative minimum amount Rs 50,000 for CCS. Each team of Youth Challenge will comprise of 3 to 5 participants who belong to a single educational institution and shall belong to the age group 12 years to 21 years. Team members of all Youth Challenge teams shall participate in the Great Delhi Run. Click Here to register
- RUN with us at the Delhi Marathon on Sunday, 23rd November, 2014. Click Here to Register
For details or any queries, contact Preeti Advani | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 971603 2033