Our core values are our fundamental ethical commitments, which we do not sacrifice for short-term expediency. They define who we are and what we strive for.
Honest and Open Communication:
- being open about what we think and feel while being committed to exploring others' points of view with genuine openness and care for their well-being
- initiating difficult conversations with honesty, courage, and empathy
- being upfront about our mistakes, weaknesses, and needs
- being critical of ideas with reasoned argument but never attacking those who disagree with us
- being open to learning the ways in which we are wrong
- endeavouring to make our actions consistent with our values and opinions
- endeavouring to make our ideas self-consistent
- following through on our commitments-our contracts and promises
- accepting our response-ability, our control over how we act in response to what happens to us
- being tolerant of peaceful differences
- not being prejudiced by race, caste, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, etc.